National Association of Court Monitoring Programs
The National Association of Court Monitoring Programs (NACMP) works to support the creation and expansion of court monitoring programs across the U.S.
This new and vital resource connects programs from across the country and provides training, technical assistance, and national organizing to organizations and individuals engaged in court monitoring activities and projects.
Why You Should Join
- Connect with court monitoring programs across the country working to improve the criminal justice system.
- Free phone and on-line technical assistance.
- Access to on-site technical assistance and support services.
- Reduced rate on group and one-on-one webinar trainings.
- Your program highlighted in the Court WATCH Connection e-bulletin and on the WATCH website.
- Free subscription to Court WATCH Connection e-bulletin.
- Because YOU have the power to change the criminal justice system and we can show you how!
|Join Our Mailing List|
CONTACT US: 612-341-2747; email@example.com; 608 Second Ave. South, Suite 465, Minneapolis, MN 55402
CONNECT WITH WATCH
COURT MONITORING AROUND THE COUNTRY
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center released its first report Analyzing the Impact and Application of the Sexual Assault Protection Order.
- The People’s Court Watch of the Virgin Islands is looking at the impact of the economic downturn on domestic violence rates in their heavily tourist-dependent communities.